Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Fuerza Solamente

He's a good one
But not my one
And I'm comfortable
Solemn
And kind...
Repetitive in the morning
Sober afternoons lead to thinking
Something I just shouldn't do...
Are you that out there
That you wouldn't see
Something beautiful
Inside of me?
Are you that content
Happy
And overall consistent
That it does not warrant concern
Over what is in place
In your eyes
Nothing's cold
Nothing's warm
Nothing's ever done
Set aside like the bed
Of the night when it happened
Washed away like the stains
Of the good love artwork we're making
Inspiration calls
When left alone to wonder
Fine thing that words do what no man can
Getting off on the phrase"Courage comes but once a day..."
Leave the phone by the door
And hope for the best from you
Llorando, llorando, llorando
These words go unheard in my own head
Fuerza solamente
In a raging wave
Seré fino, mi amor
Seré fino... siempre

No comments:

Post a Comment