Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Oh, Long

So...
There's no reason for me to worry
And I know love should be in no hurry
But when you leave for more than minutes
I am an absolute wreck
And when emotions fall hard like rain
Without a logical source of pain
I start to realize the accumulation of certain side effects
The way I simply can't stop smiling when near to you
How I absolutely fear you
And am preparing for your departure
Though I don't want you to leave
Length of time, with love, is voided
By the time we spend enjoying it
Please, don't give me a reason to grieve
Maybe I have been horrible
In ways you'll never know
Maybe time, becoming closer
Means we'll never have to be alone
Oh, possibly everything and nothing
Nothing concrete left to grip
So...
Why stop caring now?
Why attempt to avoid the slip?

No comments:

Post a Comment